University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Pott's directory of the city and county of Sheboygan, 1897-98
(1897)

Pott's directory of the village of Elkhart Lake 1897-98. Alphabetical list of names,   pp. 83-87


Page 83


       POTT'S DIRECTOR Y
               OF THE VILLAGE OF
 ELKHART LAKE
                 1897-98.
  The village of Elkhart Lake was incorporated on the 5th
day of January, 1895. It is situated in the town of Rhine
and is a station of the C. M. & St. Paul Ry. (Lake Superior
Division). Mails arrive twice daily. Val. Roeder, P. M"
                 Village Officers.
President-Dr. George Brickbauer.
Trustees-Win. Schwartz, George Rosenthal, Louis La-
  Budde, Win. Loos, George Diefenthaler, John Kraemer.
Clerk-George A. Kraemer.
Treasurer-C. H. Griem.
Assessor-Win. Loos.
Marshall-Herman Holzschuh.
Police Justice-Aug. Riess.
Justices-John Kraemer and George Diefenthaler.
        ALPHABETICAL LIST OF NAMES.
            ELKHART LAKE DIRECTORY.           83
B ASTIAN Louis Jr., lab.
    Bastian Louis Sr.
Bastian Ludwig, lab.
Blatz Philipp, carp.
Blume'nfeld Sigmund, prop. Schwartz Hotel.
Brandenburg Herm.
Bratz Charles, shoemkr., bl. 1, lot 7.
Breckheimer Frederick, lab.
Brickheimer Ambros.
Brickheimer Anna Miss.
Brickbauer John, agric. impl., bl. 1, lot 15-16.
Brickbauer Geo. Dr., phys. and surgeon.


Go up to Top of Page