University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Shattuck, S. F., et. al (ed.) / A history of Neenah
(1958)

History of the Neenah-Menasha Visiting Nurse Association,   pp. 435-438 PDF (1.0 MB)


Page [436]


The Two Homes of the [InA. In 1940 the Visiting Nurse Association acquired
the former home of 1. W.
Hunt (above) on East Forest Avenue for a headquarters. The first meeting
of the VNA in their new quarters
was on October 8 of that year. By the mid-5o's this space had become inadequate.
Following the death of
Mrs. Helen K. Stuart in 1956, Mr. J. C. Kimberly, acting for the Kimberly
family, gave the present
property at 4o6 East Wisconsin Avenue, formerly the home of Mrs. Stuart,
to the VNA (below).


Go up to Top of Page