History Community United Methodist Church
Chronological history: Waterford Community United Methodist Church, pp. 1-11
page 9 1964 New ceiling in kitchen -,s installed with funds from WSCS. Kitchen lights were given by Alice Smith. Fellowship Hell Lights were installed. (Aber Memorial) Union Lenten Service with Rochester. Gifts received 4 were: Two Record Players from MYF; Altar Bible for the Sunday School from the Schmidt family. jj- Union Lenten Service rith Rochester. Dining Tables purchased; 5 tables frpm WSCS 1 table from MYF 1 table from P.M. Circle Gifts received were: Ping Pong Table; from Eastman family; 25th Anniversary of WSeS. 1966 Choir purchased a music stand in memory of Ivy Bethke and H. W. Kruege Ner:, roof installed on Educational Unit. New furnce instpled. Couples Club was organized. New Hytnsls were dedicated (175) in memory of Ivy Bethke. Junior Choir was organized under Barbara Lee, and Anel Cbbtr under direction of Mrs. Kuckuk. Gifts received were: Candle Lighters and Bud Vase from Mrs. Hila Kruegeor. 1966 REV. LESLIC t. SIMON, Pastor (1966-1967) Elder 1931. Died July 23,196 REV, JERBY 0. ECKEr T, Pstor (Summer of 196?) 1967 July 3/- Memorial Services for Rev. Simon. ( Rev.Simon made Area Reeerch Director in 19641) L26Z First issue of DIALOGUE. (Augcust) REV. HARVEY PKOW, Pastor (1967-1970) Supply Pa~stor from East Wis. Conference, Arrived October 4. fl68 New parsonage built. Onen house on July 28. Consec... r, t ion o f parson- age held Nevember 3. Old parsonage sold August 1, 1968. o new shelves installed.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code). Original material owned by Waterford Public Library. For information on re-use, contact the Library through the Reference Department, Waterford Public Library, 101 N. River Street, Waterford, Wisconsin 53185, 262-534-3988, (firstname.lastname@example.org).