University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Directory of the city and county of Sheboygan
Part II (1908-1909)

Cedar Grove directory,   pp. [77]-80 PDF (735.8 KB)


Page [77]

Ring up   ~L     E    G      A~ThVWe call on short notice
Phone 24    L   BERG      .. LAUNDRY          Prompt deliveries
SHEBOYGAN PUBLISHING COMPANY'S
DIRECTORY
OF THE VILLAGE OF
CEDAR GROVE
1908 - 1909.
CEDAR GROVE DIRECTORY
The Village of Cedar Grove was incorporated on the 13th day of
November, 1899. It is situated in the Town of Holland and is a
station on the C. & N.-W. Ry., 14 miles south of Sheboygan. Daily
mail. Two post routes daily. A. Fonteine, postmaster.
Village Officers.
President-A. Stokdyk, Jr.
Supervisor-H. Ruslink.
Trustees-J. Mentink, R. 15; Wm. Brummel, R. 15; H. J. Esselink,
R. 15.
Clerk-Peter DeMaster.
Treasurer-Jacob L. Ramaker.
Assessor-John Lubach.
Village Justice, two years-A. Fonteine.
Justice of the Peace, 2 years-A. Verhulst.
Constable-G. Mentink.
Justice, one year-H. Walvoord.
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF NAMES
A                                B
ABBINK Ben, tinner.              BATTELL W., mail clerk.
Abbink John, retired.            Bernschot A. J., R. mail del.
Able Tone. bookkeeper.           Boland G.. farmer.
Anderson Wm., barber.            Brasser L.. lab.
Plymouth's First-Class     Merchandise Store, THE LEADER


Go up to Top of Page