Early history of Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
Excelsior Mill - Cedarburg Nail Company, p. 29
EXCELSIOR MILL - CEDARBUEG XAIL COMPANY The Excelsior Mill, built of stone in 1871 by H. Wah at a cost of $21,000, was enlarged in 1875. Tha addition It is located on Cedar Creek, section 26. Wahausan operai a sawmill. It was purchased by Henry Kohiway in 1881. TI was the finest on Cedar Creek. Tha fall obtained was 25 1 1880's fire consumed all the wooden buildings, and it was Weber bought it just before 1890. In 1890 it became the C Wire Nail Company. John Weber, President; E. Wurtbmann, N Fred E. Keuther, Secretary; and E. G. Wirtluann, Treasurei Gerhard and Elmer Weber reopened the Columbia Mill at produced feed. The building is now owned by the CedarburE the Weber Milling Company is owned by Elmer Weber.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright