Curtiss-Wedge, F.; Jones, Geo. O. (ed.) / History of Dunn County, Wisconsin
Chapter XX: unincorporated villages and place names, pp. 202-226
226 HISTORY OF DUNN COUNTY and F. R. Church, the last mentioned being at that time register of deeds for the county. This plat was vacated by the county board in July, 1867. Grand View Camps in the town of Tainter, on the backwater lake from the Red Cedar River, were laid out by William and Mary Burch in 1921 as a summer resort.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright