Curtiss-Wedge, F.; Jones, Geo. O. (ed.) / History of Dunn County, Wisconsin
Chapter XVIII: city churches and parishes, pp. 146-163
HISTORY OF DUNN COUNTY 163 seners at Boston and call themselves "A group of Christian Scientists." It seems that this question was not officially settled until January, 1923, when the society decided to follow the manual. In the same month it was decided to rent a room in the First National Bank building and the meetings have been held there since march, 1923. The officers elected in January, 1924, were: Miss Emma Bruenn, first reader; Mfrs. -M. C. Peddvcord, second reader; Mr. A. L. Inenfeldt, president; MIrs. Inga Kuester, treasurer; Mr. T. A. Kvale, clerk. Miss Emma Bruenn and Mrs. Marv Massek- were members of the literature distributing committee. Mrs. M[ary Massey was practitioner for two years, but resigned in March, 1925, on account of leaving town. The officers of the society in the present year, 1925, are the same as in 1924 except that Mfr. Kvale and Mr. Inenfeldt have exchanged offices, the former now being president and the latter clerk. The society is Still small but is imbued with an earnest spirit and is making good progress.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright