University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Town of Day, 101 years
(1881-1982)

The town of Day,   pp. 11-42


Page 19

A. The original stone building on the former John Brink-
mann property still stands today, n ow owned by the
John Schultz family.
B. William Brill & sons, Theodore, Matt & John
C. Connor Company Logging Train. Photo by Nick J.
Laessig, once a lumberjack for the company.
D. Ferdinand Olin, Rozoliville Cheesemaker
E. Rozellville area Indians
F. Local Indians, sitting to right is Jim Eagle who
later became cheif.
G. Dan Guldan and Lauretta Stoiber
19


Go up to Top of Page