Toepel, M. G.; Theobald, H. Rupert (ed.) / The Wisconsin Blue Book, 1962
Judicial branch, pp. -564 PDF (4.4 MB)
Judicial Branch LANCASTER This Grant County Soldiers Monument located on the court- house lawn was the first com- munity memorial to the soldiers who gave their lives in the Civil War. Dedicated July 4, 1867, it was erected by S. D. Wright. It consists of square white marble obelisk surrounded by eight marble cenotaphs.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright