Pott's directory of the city and county of Sheboygan, 1897-98
Pott's directory of Sheboygan County 1897-98. Alphabetical list of post-offices, pp. 89-104
POTT'S DIRECTORY OF S-IEBOYGAN COUNTY 1897-98. The following is a list of all post-offices and settlements in the County, together with a list of persons or firms doing business therein. A complete list of residents of Sheboygan County (excepting the cities of Sheboygan and Plymouth and the villages of Sheboygan Falls and Elkhart Lake, which have appeared heretofore) will be found in the rear of the directory. t1LPHIABETICAL LIST OF POST-OFFICES. SHEBOYGAN COUNTY DIRECTORY. flDFI. A rural post-office, on the Sheboygan and Calumet Plank- Road, in Section 8; Town Herman. 12 miles n. w. from Sheboygan. Mail tri-weekly. Gottf. Olin, postmaster. Bethel Church, Germ. Ref., Rev. E. Stubi. Deichert J., blacksmith. Dieckmann J., harnessmkr; Dexheimer George, manufr. of bed springs. Heisdorf John, creamery and cheese mfg. Maurer Win., gen. store. OLlI GOTTF., saloon and hotel. Roethel Martin, school suppl. and agric. impl. Stuebi E. Rev., past. Bethel church. Will William, Sr., agric. impl. Zastrow Ferd., apiarist. fIDELL. A village in Section 2, Town Sherman, and station, on C. M. & St. P. Ry., (formerly Sherman station), 9 miles south of Plymouth. Daily mail. N. Saemann, post- master.
Based on date of publication, this material is presumed to be in the public domain.| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright