Early history of Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
Zettler half-timber house, p. 97
ZETTLR HALF-TIMER HOUSE This house was built 4i the best half-timber fashion by iu, who came froM the North German state .f Saxony in 1838 or 1840. located on a farm west of Waubeka and was only 16 by 20 feet in two roans. One of the rocns had a cut stone floor fitted witha A stove was used in each roam with a chimney cupboard behind it HASHAK LOG BARN The Hashak log barn was built more than 100 years ago on a near Newburg. It has been described as an exceptionally good e carefully fitted log construction, a squared cedar log building stone foundation.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright