University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society (ed.) / Historical homes of Prairie du Sac: a project of the Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society
(1999)

[Washington Street],   p. 47 PDF (343.4 KB)


Page 47

100 Washington Street: This was the home and office of Dr. Kendall, originally located on the
corner of Water and Washington. It was moved circa 1935 to the rear of the lot facing Washington
Street when William Jenewein built the filling station. It is now an apartment house.
315 Washington: This home was built about 1890 by Edwin Farr. It was a cream brick home with
ornate cornice and frieze and window details. It has since been covered with stucco. Other owners
have been Edwin Perkins, Fred Albertus, and Roy Peterson.
Historic Homes of Prairie du Sac At 47


Go up to Top of Page