Unity, Wisconsin centennial
Churches, pp. 11-14
Fire Station - Unity 1961. Our village has been incorporated for many years. We have had dedicated officers who have worked diligently to promote the welfare of our community. Several have served for long terms in their respective offices. In recent years a fire department has been organized, new equipment has been purchased, and a building erected for their use. We now have a sewage disposal plant for village use, this being a big improvement. Our present board members are: Calvin Cook President; Mrs. Sandra Kocian, Clerk; George Weiler, Corwin Dallmann, Norman Kuehling, Leon Jost, Jerome Fischer, and Roderick Cook as Trustees. Following is a summary of the educational, social, and economic endeavors and accomplishments of our village. CHURCHES 1 iub was ine tirst Methl(flst Church, constructed in 1880, Unity Methodist Church built in 1905.
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code).| For information on re-use see: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/Copyright