University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

[Hamilton Manufacturing Company Article of Incorporation]
(1924-1936)

Special meeting of board of directors: October 26, 1931,   pp. 22-23


Page 22

22
HAiILTON F&UNDATI0N INCORPOBATED
Special Meeting of Board of Directors.
Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
the board of Directors of Hamilton Foundation Incorporated (here-
inafter called in these minutes the corporation) met by consent
at the office of Hamilton Manufacturing Company in the city of
Two Rivers, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin. Meeting called to order
by J. F. Hamilton, president. On motion, W. G. Dickson was ap-
pointed secretary of the meeting.
The president stated th-at the death of T. V!. Suddard
and the resignation of Etta Hamilton had left only three members
of the original Board of Directors, viz: J. F. Hamilton, George
S. Hamilton and H. C. Gowran; that the members, at their meeting
held on this day, had elected a new Board of Directors, consistig
of the three persons named and F. P. Hamilton and W. G. Dicksonm
and that the new Board of Directors had now met by consent for
the purpose of electing officers of the corporation.
On roll call, all directors were found to be present
in person. Thereupon the following resolution was offered by E.
P. Hamilton:
RESOLVED, that the Board of Directors of
Hamilton Foundation Incorporated proceed to
elect officers of the corporation, to serve
until the next annual meeting of the members
of the corporation or until their respective
successors are elected.
Adopted.
Thereupon an election by ballotl  shad, rrsut-in
in the unanimous choice of the following officers of the corpor.-
tion:


Go up to Top of Page