University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Rochester Wis. 1837-1976

Source:

Rochester Wis. 1837-1976

URL to cite for this work: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WI.WPLRochest

Search for word or phrase within this work:   

Contents

[Title page] Rochester Wis. 1837 - 1976

[Abstract]

Originally on Pioneer Park site

The old church on the hill

This iron bridge was replaced by the present modern bridge

T. M. E. R. and L. station, east of town

West Main Street

School house 1842-1906

The old Academy. This was located on the corner of W. Main and S. State

[Street directory of Rochester, Wis.], pp. 4-12 ff.


Go up to Top of Page