University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

History of the public library building and names of donors

Source:

Marchetti, Louis
History of the public library building and names of donors
Wausau, Wisconsin1909
49 leaves ; 30 cm. + 1 loose sheet

This is a "record of the proceedings, leading up, and culminating in the erection and completion of the Library Building of the city of Wausau, with names of Donors attached thereto. Compiled and presented to the Library by Louis Marchetti" President of the Library Board from 1904 to 1908.

URL to cite for this work: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WI.Marchetti

Search for word or phrase within this work:   

Contents

[Cover] History of the public library building and names of donors

[Foreword] Record

History of the public library building, pp. 1-2

First ordinance, pp. 2-4

Park ordinance, pp. 4-6

2 library ordinance, pp. 6-12

Dedication, pp. 12-27

Address of Mr. C. E. Turner, pp. 28-31 1/2

Mr. C. B. Bird's address, pp. 32-41

3rd. library ordinance, pp. 42-44

List of donors to public library, pp. 45-49

[Heating plan]

[Cover]


Go up to Top of Page