University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Plat book of Rock County, Wisconsin, 1904

Source:

Plat book of Rock County, Wisconsin, 1904
Hennessey & Company, 1904

URL to cite for this work: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WI.PlatBookRockCo1904

Search for word or phrase within this work:   

Contents

[Cover] Plat book of Rock County, Wisconsin 1904

[Title page] Plat book of Rock-County Wisconsin compiled and published by Hennessey & Company, Janesville, Wisconsin 1904

[Advertisements]

Index

Outline map of Rock County, Wisconsin, p. 7

Plat of Lima, p. 9

Plat of Milton, p. 11

Plat of Fulton, p. 13

Plat of Porter, p. 15

Plat of Union, p. 17

Plat of Magnolia, p. 19

Plat of Center, p. 21

Plat of Janesville, p. 23

Plat of Harmony, p. 25

Plat of Johnstown, p. 27

Plat of Bradford, p. 29

Plat of La Prairie, p. 31

Plat of Rock, p. 33

Plat of Plymouth, p. 35

Plat of Spring Valley, p. 37

Plat of Avon, p. 39

Plat of Newark, p. 41

Plat of Beloit, p. 43

Plat of Turtle, p. 45

Plat of Clinton, p. 47

City of Janesville Wisconsin, p. 50-51

Middle part of Janesville, p. 54-55

South part of Janesville, p. 58-59

City of Beloit, p. 62-63

South Beloit Ill., p. 66-67

City of Edgerton, p. 70-71

Evansville, p. 74-75

Milton and Milton junction, p. 78-79

Clinton, p. 81

Union, p. 83

Afton, p. 83

Johnstown, p. 83

Johnstown Centre, p. 83

Lima Center, p. 85

Shopiere, p. 85

Fulton, p. 85

Avalon, p. 85

Orford, p. 87

Emerald Grove, p. 87

Avon, p. 87

Footville, p. 89

Hanover, p. 89

Fulton Center, p. 89

Cooksville, p. 89

Wisconsin

Analysis of the system of United States land surveys

Directory of leading business houses of Janesville, Wis., pp. 97-100

Reference directory of Rock County, pp. [101]-111

Directory of leading business houses of Beloit, Wis., pp. 113-114

Officers of Rock County, Wisconsin, 1904

Board of directors of the town of La Prairie and adjoining towns fire insurance company, organized in 1873

[Cover]


Go up to Top of Page