University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Fond du Lac illustrated, 1898

Source:

Williams, E. C.
Fond du Lac illustrated, 1898
Milwaukee [Wisconsin]: Williams, 1898
[64] p. : chiefly ill. ; 18 x 27 cm.

URL to cite for this work: http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/WI.FondIllus

Search for word or phrase within this work:   

Contents

[Cover]

[Marbled pages]

Fond du Lac, Wis.

Fond du Lac County Court House

County Poor House and Insane Asylum

[Main Street]

Palmer house

East Division Street

Sheboygan Street

Forest Avenue

West Side Park

[Lake Side Park]

[Winnebago Park]

South Shore Lake Winnebago near Taychedah

Views of Lake de Neveu

St. Agnes' Hospital

[Churches]

[Grafton Hall]

Residence of the Rt. Rev. C. C. Grafton, Bishop of Fond du Lac and Convent of the Holy Nativity

S. Margaret of Antioch

Lange block

No. 5 Engine House

City Pumping Station

Group of public school buildings

Gurney Refrigerator Company

Fred Rueping Leather Company

O.C. Steenberg Company

United States Manufacturing Company

Fond du Lac Table Manufacturing Company

Giddings and Lewis Manufacturing Company

Bowen Manufacturing Company

B. F. and H. L. Sweet Company

M. B. Helmer Grain Elevator

Moore and Galloway Lumber Company

Fond du Lac depots

Fond du Lac homes

[Cover]


Go up to Top of Page