University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Link to University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
The State of Wisconsin Collection

Page View

Pott's directory of the city and county of Sheboygan, 1897-98
(1897)

Pott's directory of Sheboygan County 1897-98. Alphabetical list of post-offices,   pp. 89-104


Page 89


       POTT'S DIRECTORY
                        OF
S-IEBOYGAN COUNTY
1897-98.
   The following is a list of all post-offices and settlements in the
County, together with a list of persons or firms doing business therein.
A complete list of residents of Sheboygan County (excepting the
cities of Sheboygan and Plymouth and the villages of Sheboygan
Falls and Elkhart Lake, which have appeared heretofore) will be
found in the rear of the directory.
     t1LPHIABETICAL LIST OF POST-OFFICES.
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY DIRECTORY.
                      flDFI.
A rural post-office, on the Sheboygan and Calumet Plank-
  Road, in Section 8; Town Herman. 12 miles n. w. from
  Sheboygan. Mail tri-weekly. Gottf. Olin, postmaster.
Bethel Church, Germ. Ref.,
  Rev. E. Stubi.
Deichert J., blacksmith.
Dieckmann J., harnessmkr;
Dexheimer George, manufr.
  of bed springs.
Heisdorf  John,  creamery
  and cheese mfg.
Maurer Win., gen. store.
OLlI GOTTF., saloon and
  hotel.
Roethel Martin, school suppl.
  and agric. impl.
Stuebi E. Rev., past. Bethel
  church.
Will William, Sr., agric.
  impl.
Zastrow Ferd., apiarist.
                    fIDELL.
A village in Section 2, Town Sherman, and station, on C.
  M. & St. P. Ry., (formerly Sherman station), 9 miles
  south of Plymouth. Daily mail. N. Saemann, post-
  master.


Go up to Top of Page