History Community United Methodist Church
Bryant, Dorthy, et al.
IV. Dedication of new church in 1923, remodeling of church in 1980 and other changes, pp. 94-126
This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, US Code). Original material owned by Waterford Public Library. For information on re-use, contact the Library through the Reference Department, Waterford Public Library, 101 N. River Street, Waterford, Wisconsin 53185, 262-534-3988, (email@example.com).