Wauwatosa, Wis., 1870.

View from the Watertown plank road, showing Thomas M. Riddle's general store which was also used as a depot, Weston's blacksmith shop next to the bridge, "The Tavern", the schoolhouse, and beyond the tavern the roof of the first building in Wauwatosa.

Image of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
From the copy owned by the State Historical Society of Wisconsin Visual Archives: Album 2.104