Personal Information |
- The University of Wisconsin Digital Collections (UWDC) and University of Wisconsin Digital Collections Center (UWDCC) collects and stores personal information when you register for email updates, submit a project idea, or submit a reference question or comments.
- The UWDC/UWDCC servers automatically collect and store information when you visit our website, including but not limited to: URL, IP address, browser type, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide services that you have registered for.
- We may use the personal information we collect to do research and analysis to improve our user interfaces, data presentation, marketing, and other University of Wisconsin Digital Collections services.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstance, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud, and ensuring the security of our network.
- We respect your right to privacy and will never share personal information for the purposes of marketing.
- The UWDC/UWDCC will make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request.
- For more information about safe internet usage please see the Federal Trade Commission website, "Site Seeing On The Internet."
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact the Universtiy of Wisconsin Digital Collections.